Family Nature Club
We know finding time to get outside can be tough and that figuring out what to do once outside can be even more difficult. That’s why Riveredge Nature Center has started a community based Family Nature Club series visiting locations throughout Ozaukee, Washington, and Sheboygan Counties.
What is Family Nature Club?
- Family Nature Club provides scheduled family time during the week, where members can work and play together outside without distractions.
- Family Nature Club gatherings will take place monthly from September to June, and our club leaders take charge of all the organizing of trips and activities and allow families to focus on bonding, instead of planning.
- Not only will you connect as a family, but you’ll meet other families with similar values and interests and experience natural areas and activities throughout your community that you can return to again and again!
Ready to join the club? Check out all the meeting dates below and just fill out the one minute Google Form to RSVP! The club is totally free, and you can join at any time- no long term commitment needed!
- Snow Art Creations- February 5th at Lime Kiln Park
- Wild For winter- February 15th at Faith Community Pathways
- Snowshoe Stroll- February 28th at 4h Camp Riversite
- Earth Waking UP- March TBD at Maywood Sheboygan Marsh
Peter will give a short presentation on the power of nature and play, followed by plenty of time for kids to explore interactive stations and Riveredge's natural play area.
Show up to bird on your own between 8:00 a.m. & noon for this birding event on Riveredge Nature Center property. Or you can join us at 6 a.m. in the visitor center parking lot to be part of several teams that will attempt to cover all 402 acres to find every species we can.