Join us to enjoy this unique treat featuring Riveredge’s 100% pure maple syrup, “all you can eat” pancakes made with organic flour along with scrambled eggs, fruit, coffee, and other beverages. With a live band, you can expect a party! Dress for the weather as the event is held outdoors at the evaporator in Riveredge’s Sugarbush House!
Children 12 & under | $6
Adults | $10
Children 12 & under | $8
Adults | $12
Children 3 and under are free.
Pre-registration is open until midnight on Friday evening. We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
Tips for the Pancake Breakfast
- All sugarin’ experiences, registration, and parking start at our main Visitor Center building.
- Once our parking lots are full at the Visitor Center we will have offsite parking available. We’ll have shuttles to take you to the festival and back to your car.
- Walk-in registration will be available at the Visitor Center from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Pre-registration can still be made online until Friday at midnight. Pre-registered participants will have a separate check-in line that often moves much faster than those who are registering day-of. We highly recommend pre-registering.
- We like to call maple sugarin’ the “fifth season” because it’s the perfect transition point between winter and spring. That also means, however, conditions are highly variable from day to day, even amongst different spots at Riveredge within the same day. Some trails may be muddy with melted snow while others may still have small patches of ice. We recommend dressing in layers and making sure you have shoes that can both get wet and provide good traction.
- Tasty treats will only be sold at the Sugarbush House. Items from barbecue sauce to 100% maple candy, and of course Riveredge’s maple syrup will be available.