Why do kids get to have all the fun? That’s right- this year, we’re continuing our new version of the popular Handmade for the Holidays day of gift making– and this one is just for the grown ups!
Skip the crowds and join us for a day of creativity and merriment! Adults are invited to cozy up and settle into an afternoon of holiday gift making. Hand make your gifts, mix up something sweet, craft a unique piece of jewelry and hand paint wine glasses or a vase with the guidance of a guest artist. Enjoy a glass of wine (first drink included with registration!), a mug of hot cocoa, and light refreshments during your crafting extravaganza!
Stay tuned for this year’s lineup of artist-led stations! To give you a taste, last year’s options included:
- Painted Garden Rocks with seed packets for “plant your own veggie garden” gift set
- Deer Tree Painting with West Bend Artist Cammie Walters
- Nature Inspired Jewelry
- Mustard Making- raspberry or honey!
- And Mini Wreaths with our friends at Bookworm Gardens: make a mini-wreath with natural materials that will add a pop of color to your home and help you transition from fall to winter.
Join us for this great day of creativity, community, and leave with some amazing handmade gifts from the heart.
What to Expect:
- Program sign up is limited, so we can really capture the cozy feel and so folks have plenty of time to spend at each station.
- Participants will have 4 hours to rotate through all crafts. You may choose to complete a few or visit all stations to have a bundle of goodies to give away over the Holidays.
- Light refreshments are included with registration. Cheese, crackers, popcorn and more are to be served for your enjoyment.
- Artisans will be at each station to help you through each craft and guide your creative intuition as you work.
Non-Members: $60/person, Riveredge Trail Pass Members: $55/person, Riverdge All-Access Members: $45/person
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Participants ages 14 (with parent who is also registered for the event) and older only. Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Cassie Bauer at 262-416.1364 or email@example.com.