- This event has passed.
* Rescheduled due to the forecast * Winter Yoga Workshop
January 11, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
This program has been rescheduled due to the forecast. Join us on Saturday, January 25. The Riveredge Visitor’s Center will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
Stretches, Warmth, and Intention setting for the New Year. Join us for a morning of heat building yoga, followed by setting personal visions for the new year over tea. Stay for a light lunch – salad & veggie chili.
Access to 10 miles of snowshoe and cross country ski trails included with registration for participants to relax and connect with the season’s beauty.
Ootsburg based yoga instructor, Samantha Lammers of SOYO, will lead us in our practice, and has designed the program to be accessible to new and longtime yoga fans alike! Participants ages 16+ are invited.
- This winter workshop will be held in the Riveredge Barn- a heated space with charming old-time touches.
- While a number of mats will be provided, we encourage you to bring your own if you have one.
- Warm Socks and cuddly layers are encouraged for after our heat building yoga practice.
- Our lunch will be vegetarian. Feel free to bring something to share or your own lunch should your dietary needs require you to do so.
- Essential Oils maybe used during this workshop.
All Access Members: $30 | Trail Pass Members: $35 | Non-Members: $40
[av_button label=’Click here to register for this program’ link=’manually,https://campscui.active.com/orgs/RiveredgeNatureCenter0?season=2743315&session=45052201′ link_target=” size=’small’ position=’center’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]