Join us for a unique, socially distanced pancake breakfast taking place throughout Riveredge Nature Center’s 400 Sugar Maples that we tap annually! Seatings at 9:00am – 10:00am, 10:30am – 11:30am, or 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. Masks will be required for all attendees. Space is limited; advance registration strongly encouraged.
All time slots have reached capacity.
Important Details for Attendees
- Park at the Visitor’s Center for your scheduled seating time (If someone in your group has mobility issues, you’re welcome to drop them off at the Sugarbush House and then park at the Visitor’s Center).
- Registration takes place outside near the Visitor’s Center.
- Hike to Sugarbush House.
- The program takes place outdoors, so dress for the weather. We pancake rain or shine. Or snow. Or frogs. You get the drift. 😉
- All sessions are at capacity and registration/refunds are presently closed
- Event concludes an hour after beginning so that we can clean for the next seating.
- Masks are required to be worn covering the mouth and nose when in line for food, inside of buildings, and when interacting with Riveredge staff and volunteers.
- Please observe social distancing while in line.
- One person per table in line for seconds at a time to keep the line to a minimum.
- Please stay seated with the group you’re attending with (as opposed to sharing tables). We realize this is a challenge for us welcoming Midwesterners.
- We’ll be cooking all-you-can-eat pancakes for additional servings, but please understand only one serving of ham will be available per person.
- Mimosas and beer are available for purchase, please bring cash if this is of interest.
- Maple Sugarin’ season items for sale in the Nature Store in the Visitor’s Center, which will be open.
- The trails may be muddy…we recommend that you wear hiking or mud boots.
- We’ll have a First-time Riveredge Membership Special of $10 off the regular price. Riveredge Membership details here.