Riveredge Pancake Breakfast
We invite you to join us as we close out the maple sugarin’ season the best way we know how- with all you can eat pancakes held outside right in the middle of the Sugarbush.
Menu includes all you can eat pancakes along with pure maple syrup (with optional pickle!), a serving of ham, coffee, and juice.
Use the buttons below to register for your preferred date and time.
Non-Member: $15 | Members: $12 | 3 & under: Free
Pre-registration is required by March 31 at 4:00 pm.
Please note that the pancakes are not gluten free.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Walk-ins will be accepted at the Saturday Noon timeslot.
All other time slots are full.
Sponsored by Outpost natural foods
3 & under: Free
Become a Member
Take advantage of member benefits and discounts!Join Now
FREE Outdoor All-terrain Wheelchairs Available
For kids and adultsLearn More or Reserve a Wheelchair!
Through Access Ability Wisconsin
Explore other upcoming events!Event Calendar
We invite you to join us as we close out the maple sugarin’ season the best way we know how- with an all you can eat pancake breakfast held outside right in the middle of the Sugarbush.
Seatings at 9:00am – 10:00am, 10:30am – 11:30am, or 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. Space is limited.
Important Details for Attendees
• Park at the Visitor’s Center for your scheduled seating time (If someone in your group has mobility issues, you’re welcome to drop them off at the Sugarbush House and then park at the Visitor’s Center).
• Check in takes place at the Visitor’s Center.
• Hike to Sugarbush House.
• The program takes place outdoors, so dress for the weather. We pancake rain or shine. Or snow. Or frogs. You get the drift.
• Event concludes an hour after beginning so that we can clean for the next seating.
• We’ll be cooking all-you-can-eat pancakes for additional servings.
• Mimosas and beer are available for purchase, please bring cash if this is of interest.
• Maple sugarin’ season items for sale in the Nature Store in the Visitor’s Center, which will be open.
• The trails may be muddy…we recommend that you wear hiking or mud boots.
Be sure to sign in to your account in the upper right corner to activate your membership benefits. Membership discounts on programs will be applied to your cart at checkout. If you haven’t created an account with our new system, be sure to create one using the email address associated with your membership.
If you need to check your membership status or you aren’t sure what email address we have on file, please reach out to our Membership Manager, Renee Buchholz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a member, click here