As a way to reach out to the Riveredge community of members, volunteers, and longtime friends during this time period of social distancing, Riveredge staff have designed an educational series called Tea & Topics.
Settle in with your morning beverage of choice and join for the conversation on Wednesday mornings at 10:00am.
Mark your calendars for these wonderful upcoming topics:
- June 10th | Wild Edibles w/ Cassie Bauer
- June 17th | Skull Duggery w/ Kacey Tait
- June 24th | Geological History & Cultural Journey in Milwaukee River Basin w/ Sharon Schaver
Links to archived presentations:
- June 3rd | Monarch Mania w/ Thelma Heidel-Baker
- May 20th | Fossil Finds w/ Kacey Tait
- May 13th | Raptor Recovery w/ Mike Grisar (We Energies)
- May 6th | Birding Basics w/ Dan Wundrock
- April 29th | Spring Flowers w/ Mary Holleback
- April 22nd | Gardening w/ Cassie Bauer
- April 15th | Native Bees w/ Thelma Heidel-Baker