Do your kiddos miss summer camp and wish they had something exciting to do during winter break? We’ve got just the solution! Join us at Riveredge for our second annual Winter Camp!
Our beautiful 379 acres unveil a whole new world in winter. During our fun-filled days, we’ll hike, snowshoe, build campfires, create winter crafts, play awesome games and much more! Both indoor and outdoor activities are carefully planned based on the weather and led by our fun and fully trained camp staff!
It’s the perfect recipe for beating the winter doldrums (and saving mom and dad’s sanity during winter break).
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Half-day winter camp for ages 4&5 (9 AM to noon daily) CLOSED
- Optional overnight stay on Thursday for ages 6-12 (additional cost of $25/child). This option is only open to registered camp participants! Pick up will be at 9 AM on Friday.
Pre-registration is required and groups will be divided by age based on the campers who sign up. Winter Camp enrollment is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first served basis, so be sure to register soon!
- Half-Day Winter Camp
- 9 AM – Noon Daily
- Ages 4 & 5
- Non-member: $105/child Member: $90/child
- No overnight option
- Full-Day Winter Camp
- 9 AM – 4 PM Daily
- Ages 6-12
- Non-member: $160/child Member: $145/child
- Optional Thursday overnight (til 9 AM Friday): $25/child