- This event has passed.
The Well Pennies Live At Riveredge
August 9, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Turning 50 has got us feeling ready to boogie! So in celebration of Riveredge Nature Center’s 50th Anniversary in 2018, we’re throwing a FREE two-part concert series, starting with a very special performance by The Well Pennies on August 9. This husband and wife folk duo has been blowing up nationally, with their incredible harmonies and lush arrangements receiving critical acclaim and lots of new fans. Come experience The Well Pennies magic all while surrounded by the magic of Riveredge’s 379 acres of wild Wisconsin! You also won’t want to miss the concert opener, Kendra Swanson. Not only is Kendra an incredible environmental educator here at Riveredge, she’s also an incredible musician with a voice and musical style you won’t soon forget!
Pssst, you won’t want to miss part two of the free musical fun! On October 5th, Chicken Wire Empire brings the bluegrass party to Riveredge! You can get your free tickets for that night here!
6 PM – Parking open at Riveredge and at Fireman’s Park in Newberg. Shuttles will start running from Fireman’s Park. Food and beverage open for purchase at Riveredge.
6:30 PM – Kendra Swanson opens the show.
7 PM – The Well Pennies perform!
Things To Know
- We’ll have food (brats, burgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, nachos, and sides) and beverages (beer, wine, soda, water) available for purchase, so come hungry and thirsty! No carry-ins, please.
- Seating will be on the lawn surrounded by Riveredge’s ponds, prairies, and swaying trees so definitely feel free to bring a blanket or yard chair with you!
- All ages are welcome and this should be a great time for the whole family! We will have beer and wine for purchase in addition to non-alcoholic beverages, so those 21 and older interested in partaking should be sure to bring a photo ID.
- Parking will be available at Riveredge’s main parking lot on a first-come, first-serve basis. We’re expecting a bigger crowd than can fit in our own parking lot, so one that fills, overflow parking will be available right down the road at Fireman’s Park in Newburg (508 Main St, West Bend, WI 53090) with a short shuttle ride to and from Riveredge. Our parking attendants will let you know if Riveredge’s parking is full.
- This concert is totally free to attend, we just ask that you RSVP by grabbing a free ticket to attend. There are significant costs to putting on a free celebration like this, so if you have a good time, donations at the event to Riveredge are much appreciated. Thank you!
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’15’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” ic’on=ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’]
[av_button_big label=’Learn More And Get Your Free Ticket Here’ description_pos=’below’ link=’manually,https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-well-pennies-live-at-riveredge-tickets-46578793425′ link_target=’_blank’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ color_hover=’theme-color-subtle’ custom_bg_hover=’#444444′][/av_button_big]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’25’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’]