Learn how to identify, manage and monitor woody and herbaceous species during the summer season. This field course will take place almost entirely outside, in upland areas as welll in wetlands. Hip waders can be provided. Please dress for the weather and bring a lunch.
– Native and non-native species identification
– How to encourage or control clonal herbaceous and woodyspecies _Riparian Invasive species
– Managing species at various scales from backyards to hundreds of acres
– Herbicide and organic methods of control
– Which chemicals to use, when and how to apply
– Application restrictions in Wisconsin
– Specialty tools
Cost: Riveredge Members: $55/person | Non-Members: $65/person
Cancellation Policy: Registrant will be refunded 75% of registration fee if cancellation occurs up to 7 days (1 week) before the event. Any cancellations within 7 days of the event will not be refunded unless the event is cancelled by Riveredge staff.