- This event has passed.
Riveredge Clothing Swap
November 16, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Clean out your closets and trade your clothing for “new-to-you” items.
Clothing Swap Guidelines:
- Things you can bring: Clothing of any size (infant-adult), shoes that are gently worn and clean, jackets, hats, mittens, belts, scarves, and handbags.
- Everything should be smoke-free, gently used, and freshly washed.
- The amount you want to take home is the amount you bring (or you can take less if you decide that is what you want to do). If you bring 5 paper bags full of clothing, you are allowed to take home 5 paper bags of clothing.
- A maximum of 5 bags of clothing is allowed to be brought to the swap.
- Label your clothing with a sticker or tape with initials. You may take home any of your items that are left over at the end of the swap.
- Any items that are not taken by the end of the day will be donated to Family Sharing of Ozaukee County.
Clothing Swap Set-up and Times
- 1:00-1:30 Participants set up their own clothing on tables labeled with clothing sizes/categories. Participants cannot begin swapping until everyone has displayed his/her items on the tables.
- 1:30-2:30 Participants can begin browsing and gathering items
- 2:30-3:00 Participants collect any leftover items that he/she brought from home. Any items not taken will be donated.
Fee: $5 per person for Non-Members and Trail Pass Members; All Access Members: Free
[Program or Special Event]
Pre-registration is required.