We’re so excited to welcome you to our new River Outpost with a classic Wisconsin Friday perch fry Grand Opening Celebration! Check out the new building, meet the sturgeon that will be released at Sturgeon Fest, enjoy music from Polka Fusion, sculpt artwork alongside the resident River Outpost artist Sally Duback, and wander our Milwaukee River trails. The celebration and activities are free for all! Fish Fry dinners can be purchased while supplies last. Feel free to invite friends or family through our River Outpost Facebook Event.
Parking for the River Outpost Celebration takes place at Newburg Fireman’s Park, (508 Main St, West Bend, WI 53090). Shuttles will bring everyone to The River Outpost and return everyone to Fireman’s Park.
Perch Fry Dinner Details
Pre-orders are closed, day of dinners will be available as supply allows.
Dinner Plates all include: dinner roll, coleslaw, fresh fried potato chips, and a dessert
- Quarter pound perch plate | $15
- Half pound perch plate | $25
- One third pound Baked cod with lemon-white sauce | $13
Additional items available for purchase
- Lemon parsley roasted potatoes | $3
- Side salad (field green, carrots, tomato cucumber) | $4
- Loaded baked potato (sour cream, butter, chives, cheddar, bacon) | $5
- New England clam chowder (6 oz cup) | $7