Are you looking for a way to…
• slow down, unplug and reconnect with yourself?
• drink in the beauty and inspiration nature provides?
• take time for a quiet walk in the woods?
• relax and rejuvenate through a gentle yoga and breathwork session?
• be in the present moment and capture the inspiration?
• take the time to dream and envision?
• enjoy the company of others looking for these same things?
…then this retreat is for you!
Autumn is a time of change and transition for all of nature, including ourselves. It is an opportune time to slow down, immerse yourself in nature and gain inspiration & insight for living your best life, right now. This retreat offers a unique combination of forest-bathing, yoga, journaling, creativity, visioning and sharing. Join us for a day that focuses on you, nature and your inner spark. Light refreshments & lunch are included.
Fee: $100.00/non-members, $80.00/members
Meet our Facilitators…
Ann Otte grew up in Kohler and has lived in Milwaukee, Dallas and currently Cedarburg. Her career centered around facilitating retreats in the areas of leadership development, team building and strategic planning, specifically the design of mission, vision and values. She is also a Kripalu certified yoga teacher who desires to help others find their heart, soul and most amazing future.
Michele Caird is a Milwaukee native with stints of time in NYC and Brisbane, Australia. Her career has focused on working with professionals and small businesses to grow through building a vision and strategic plan that is based on a clear mission and defined values. She aspires to bring the foundation of that work to guide others in finding ways to simplify life, embrace transition and create their own most amazing future.