- This event has passed.
Maple Sugarin’ Pancake Breakfast
April 3, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Morning never felt so good. A unique treat featuring Riveredge’s 100% pure maple syrup, “all you can eat” pancakes made with organic flour along with ham, coffee, and other beverages. With a live band, expect a party! Dress for the weather as the event held outdoors at the evaporator in Riveredge’s Sugarbush.
Fee: Non-Member: Adult $12, 12 & under $8; Members: Adult $10, 12 & under $6
Call 262-375-2715 for more information.
Tips for 1st Time Participants:
- Check in and parking is at the nature center.
- A shuttle bus will take you from the nature center down the road (it’s only about a mile) to the sugar bush. A shuttle bus will return you to the nature center and parking lot after you are complete. The buses will run throughout the event.
- Dress warm! You’ll be outside the entire time. We have a tent to eat in (in case of bad weather) and other tables outside around the sugar bush.
- We have a band – so the area around the Sugar Inn is a real party atmosphere! Come to have fun!
- The gift store in the nature center has lots of maple sugarin’ season items including Riveredge’s own homemade maple syrup and pancake mix.
- Don’t forget about the rest of Riveredge – you are welcome to hike, explore, and play at the Natural Play Area while you are here.