Maple Sugarin’ Festival
The Festival is back! The Maple Sugarin’ Shindigs have been wonderful, but it’s time- you are invited to our grand celebration of spring- the Maple Sugarin’ Festival!
See description below.
In an effort to make the Maple Sugarin’ Festival more accessible to everyone, the registration fee is the same for members and non-members this year. Instead of a discount, members will get some fun Riveredge swag when they arrive at the festival!
All ages welcome!
Everyone ages 2+: $3 | Children under 2: Free!
Pre-registration is highly recommended, but not required. Online registration will close at 4pm on Friday 3/17. Walk-in registrations will be available the day of the festival!
Sponsor: Outpost Natural Foods
Everyone ages 2+: $3Register Here
Children under 2: Free!
Become a Member
Take advantage of member benefits and discounts!Join Now
FREE Outdoor All-terrain Wheelchairs Available
For kids and adultsLearn More or Reserve a Wheelchair!
Through Access Ability Wisconsin
Explore other upcoming events!Event Calendar
Saturday will be cold and windy. Trails are icy. Please dress in warm layers! We have adapted activities for warmth and safety.
Instead of hiking through the Sugarbush, a shuttle will be provided between the activities at the Main Center and those at the Sugarbush House. We will have additional Handicap Parking available at both sites if you will need your vehicle for transport.
Check in and Registration at the Main Center.
If parking fills up at the Main Center, there will be parking available at Newburg Fireman’s Park, and a bus shuttle will be running.
The event runs from 12-4pm on Saturday, 3/18, come and go as you please! Live music at the Sugarbush House from 1-3pm
What to Expect
You can look forward to activities like:
- Adventure Add-On: Geocaching!
Using a GPS unit, go on a treasure hunt around Riveredge in search of hidden containers, and leave with a prize. $5 per family.
- Beaded Sumac Zipper Pulls
- Tree Tappin’ Trading Post
- Maple Legends, Stories, and Songs
- Try-it-Yourself Tree Tappin’
- Crafting with Lesley
- Evaporator Demonstration
- As well as delicious treats! A pancake & pickle in syrup is provided with your registration. Additional pancakes will be available for purchase, as well as…
Black coffee & specialty maple sugar coffee
Maple Sugar Rimmed Beer
- Riveredge Kid, Josh Ammons, will be strumming his guitar and singing sweet tunes next to the woodstove from 1-3pm. While you listen, peruse the Sugarbush Store for maple goodness to take home, and check out local artist, Keaton Diffor’s beautiful, nature-inspired work (all eyes on the Pancakes in the Woods cards and stickers).
- To become a member, click here