Coed Chainsaw Startup, Maintenance and Filing for Beginners
Do you want to become more informed on chainsaw operation and maintenance? Join us for this co-ed class and study with chainsaw experts. This workshop will:
– Introduce various saw models and sizes, helping find your best fit for the job ahead. We will see a wide variety of Stihl brand gas and electric saws.
– Showcase accessories and personal protective equipment
– Practice starting saws safely (without a toothed chain)
– Review chainsaw anatomy and maintenance (cleaning, diagnostics, disassembly, common troubleshooting, seasonal maintenance, gas treatments, specialty bar oils, bar conditioning
– Reading chains and filing demonstration
Please meet us in the Riveredge Barn at 1:00 pm. If you don’t have a saw to bring, we can provide one.
All Access Member: $55 | Trail Pass Member: $60 | Non-member: $65
Registration closes February 23 at noon.
Be sure to sign in to your account in the upper right corner to activate your membership benefits. Membership discounts on programs will be applied to your cart at checkout. If you haven’t created an account with our new system, be sure to create one using the email address associated with your membership.
If you need to check your membership status or you aren’t sure what email address we have on file, please reach out to our Membership Manager, Renee Buchholz at email@example.com.
To become a member, click here