- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Frothy Forage
July 12, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Over the meadow and through the prairies on a micro brew and local foods hike you will go!
- Wander between three beer & food gardens along a half mile trail
- Bring home your own Frothy Forage tasting glass made out of recycled beer bottles by Wisconsin’s own Green Glass Company
- Tap your feet and maybe even dance to the popular bluegrass band, Beef Tea
- Drink beer from local breweries and home brew clubs
- Eat food from local farmers and chefs
- Play games to win prizes
- Enjoy the beautifully restored landscape of Riveredge as you wander past ponds, through prairies, and over the creek.
- After you are thoroughly stuffed, walk on any of the 10 miles of trails at Riveredge.
- Bring your friends, have a great time!
Ways to save:
- Early bird gets the worm! Don’t delay, get your ticket today for only $25! (Early bird special ends at 11:59 pm on Monday, June 23rd)
- Get a group together! Purchase 8 tickets or more and get $5 off each!
Regular Ticket prices:
- $35 each (June 24th – July 11th)
- $40 each at the door
- $10 designated driver ticket (includes food, sodas, and entertainment)
[Program or Special Event]