Woo-hoo! An awesome day of celebrating great drinks and the great outdoors awaits! Thanks for joining the fun. Here’s some helpful tips to make your Frothy experience fantastic.
- All parking for event attendees is at Fireman’s Park in Newburg (508 Main Street, Newburg, WI 53090) a short drive down the road from Riveredge, as we need to keep the limited parking at the Riveredge lot clear for our breweries and volunteers
- Shuttle buses will be running from Fireman’s Park to Riveredge throughout the event. The shuttle will start running at 11:30 AM. Please be aware that if you arrive earlier to the parking lot, you will need to wait until the shuttles start running. The drive takes only a few minutes, so if a shuttle is not there when you are, it will be coming very shortly! We will have attendants at the park if there are any questions.
- Everyone drinking MUST be 21 or older and MUST bring a photo ID. We can not allow anyone to get a sampling wristband without an ID, so please make sure you bring it with you on to the shuttle bus to avoid having to take the shuttle back to the parking lot.
- We have a new registration system this year, so we’re still working to determine the best check-in system so you can get to the Frothy fun as fast as possible. Expect an email closer to the event with full details- we may send tickets by email or ask you to print or show your receipt if possible, but no matter the system, you’ll also be able to check in by name. Needless to say, as long as you have registered, you will be able to get into the fun!
- Plan on bringing cash for raffles, snacks (pretzel necklaces and popcorn!), Frothy t-shirts, and food trucks (some of the food trucks may take cars). We unfortunately do not have an ATM on site.
- The free sampling, including access to the Beer Trek through the trails, goes from 12 to 3 PM. From 3 to 4 PM, we will have a cash bar, and the food trucks and live music to keep the party going!
- The event goes on rain or shine, so refunds are not available. Mother Nature has trained us well, though, so if rain is an issue, we will move some stations inside as well as having a big tent in the yard so we can still have fun outside!
- It’s better with friends: If you haven’t already, we’d be super grateful if you could share the Frothy with your friends and family who might be interested in joining! We’re a small nonprofit putting on a big beer festival, so all the help in getting the word out for this great day of fun and fundraising is hugely appreciated.
- Please drink responsibly. If you do not have a designated driver, you are responsible for making sure you are in a state to drive home safely. Water stations will be available around the event and we will have a table with free soda for all attendees. Be sure to take advantage of the food trucks who will be selling some delicious eats.
Other Questions? How can we help?
Please let us know any other questions you have! We’re happy to help! We can be reached by phone at 262-375-2715 or by email at email@example.com!
We can’t wait for an amazing day!