We invite the whole community to close out the maple sugarin’ season the best way we know how- with an all you can eat pancake breakfast held outside right in the middle of the sugarbush. With live music and an atmosphere that can’t be beat, this is one party you won’t soon forget!
The breakfast is a unique treat featuring all-you-can-eat pancakes made with organic flour and, of course, smothered in Riveredge’s 100% pure maple syrup. In addition to your steaming pile of pancakes enjoy ham, Colectivo coffee, and other beverages. (We’ve even got mimosas for purchase if you really want to kick the party up a gear!)
Be sure to dress for the weather as the event is held outdoors right at the evaporator in Riveredge’s Sugarbush. An amazing experience and incredible community of friends new and old await!
Riveredge Members- Adults: $10, Kids 12 & under: $6
Non-Members- Adult $12, Kids 12 & under: $8
Kids 2 & under are free!
Pre-register to save some time in line! Online registration closes at midnight before the event, but you can absolutely register in person at the breakfast as well! See you in the sugarbush!
Call 262-375-2715 for more information or with any questions!
Tips for 1st Time Participants:
- Check in and parking is at the nature center.
- A shuttle bus will take you from the nature center down the road (it’s only about a mile) to the sugar bush. A shuttle bus will return you to the nature center and parking lot after you are complete. The buses will run throughout the event.
- Dress warm! You’ll be outside the entire time. We have a tent to eat in (in case of bad weather) and other tables outside around the sugar bush.
- We have a band – so the area around the Sugar Inn is a real party atmosphere! Come to have fun!
- The gift store in the nature center has lots of maple sugarin’ season items including Riveredge’s own homemade maple syrup and pancake mix.
- Don’t forget about the rest of Riveredge – you are welcome to hike, explore, and play at the Natural Play Area while you are here!