We invite the whole community to close out the maple sugarin’ season the best way we know how- with an all you can eat pancake breakfast held outside right in the middle of the sugarbush. With live music and an atmosphere that can’t be beat, this is one party you won’t soon forget!
In addition to as many organic pancakes smothered in Riveredge’s 100% pure maple syrup as you can fit in your belly, enjoy ham, Colectivo Coffee, juice, and milk or really kick up the party with mimosas and an out-of-this-world pairing of real maple sugar and The Fermentorium’s Never A Frown Brown Ale available for special purchase (please bring cash for these special treats!).
Be sure to dress for the weather as the event is held outdoors right at the evaporator in Riveredge’s Sugarbush. An amazing experience and incredible community of friends new and old await!
Riveredge Members- Adults: $10, Kids 12 & under: $6
Non-Members- Adult $12, Kids 12 & under: $8
Kids 2 & under are free!
Pre-register to save some time in line! Online registration closes at midnight before the event, but you can absolutely register in person at the breakfast as well! See you in the sugarbush!
Call 262-375-2715 for more information or with any questions!
Tips for Participants:
- NEW this year- all parking, check in, and registration will take place at the main nature center. When you arrive, stop in our main nature center- we’ll have two separate lines, one for those pre-registered and one for those who need to sign up day-of (so pre-registrants don’t have to wait in line for those signing up in person). Once we check you off the list or get you all signed up, you’ll get a ticket to bring with you to the sugar bush to turn in for your plate and pancakes. 🙂
- A shuttle bus will take you from the nature center down the road (it’s only about a mile) to the sugar bush. (Don’t lose your ticket on the journey!) A shuttle bus will return you to the nature center and parking lot after you are complete. The buses will run throughout the event.
- Dress warm! We know it’s going to be a cold day, but what better way to keep warm than hot pancakes drenched in maple syrup and and a party? In addition to registration in the heated visitor center, we’ll have a heater in the tent at the sugarbush, as well as our new Connie’s Classroom building located near the sugarbush open and heated by a pellet stove for those who need a warming space while waiting for the shuttle bus. Let’s show Wisconsin who’s boss!
- We have a band – so the area around the Sugar Inn is a real party atmosphere! Come to have fun.
- Colectivo coffee, orange juice, tomato juice, and milk are included with your registration! If you’re looking to enjoy some special adult treats- mimosas or our special Fermontorium beer pairing, please bring a photo ID and cash to purchase separately down in the sugar bush!
- The gift store in the nature center has lots of maple sugarin’ season items including Riveredge’s own homemade maple syrup and pancake mix.
- Don’t forget about the rest of Riveredge – you are welcome to hike, explore, and play at the Natural Play Area while you are here!